Thursday, December 13, 2007

Secret Santa round Three

This is the third week of our Secret Santa exchange. Next week is the bigger gift and reveal. The first week, I made the Hershey nugget tin, seen here. The second week, I went with a store bought gift (a pretty mug with cocoa mix and such). This week, I got some small things and put them in this little bag. Cute, isn't it?

Although it looks like a normal lunch bag, this little number is about 4"x8". I cut an inch or so off the top because I didn't need it to be so tall. I then cut some cardstock and adhered it to the back after cutting a scalloped edge and scoring 1" down. When I folded it over, I punched holes and threaded the ribbon through. What's a gift without some ribbon?!

The snowmen are from an old Stampin' Up! set I have and, as you can see, I added some liquid applique for fun. I love the effect of the stuff (even though I hardly use it). Once the image was stamped, colored, and appliqued, I double matted it and stuck it on my little bag. I'm sure the recipient will appreciate it and love the contents!

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty! I thought of you when I *considered* making that wrapping paper (you know the one) into Christmas paper. Sigh - maybe next year. :-) You should start a project blog "in your spare time" and we can do the projects "in our spare time". Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!