Tuesday, April 8, 2008

on keeping promises to oneself...

Before this week began, I set a goal for myself. I decided I was going to spend time crafting and, to that end, my goal was to post a new card every day this week. Unfortunately, life doesn't always work that way we want. I *did* make a card this morning but not the type I wanted...not the type anyone wants to make. Heartfelt thoughts go out to my sister-in-law who lost her grandmother yesterday.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Confetti White & Basic Black - SU!
Ink: Noir - Palette (PTI)
Stamps: French Script - SU!
Fonts: Accord Light SF & AdineKirnberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!