Friday, May 16, 2008

The big day

Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow The Girl tries out for the competition gymnastics team. I thought I knew that she was going to make it but now I'm really not sure. I honestly have NO idea if she will make the team. She is a little nervous - we'll see how she does. She had class today and mastered another skill - she can do her tuck dismount off the low bar (or at least that is what I think it is - I'm sure it has a real name that is way cooler than what I just typed!). She will have to concentrate on pointing her toes and keeping her body tight if she wants to make it.

Honestly, I'm still not sure I want her to make it. It is a huge commitment for us in terms of time and it also means doing homework in the evenings because she will have to be in the gym for 3 hours right after school 3 days/week.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!