Saturday, May 24, 2008

Long weekend

The Husband has a long weekend...he was off Friday and again Monday. The Boy and The Girl are out of school Monday and I was supposed to work Monday but managed the day off as well. Woohoo! Unfortunately, we have no big plans. We were invited to a party on Monday but we can't make it - it is too far away and we have to work on Tuesday!

So...what are we doing? Well, today will be dedicated to yard work. This place is a mess and we have a lot to do. We haven't done any yard work in about two weeks and boy, howdy does it show! Then, tomorrow, we are going out on the bikes. I think we're going to a trail park where we can ride, picnic, and then hike. I'll be sure to bring the camera along for that one. Monday, we'll probably relax and hang out. I'm all about doing nothing...although The Husband is NOT! I would like to finish my current novel so I can read the next one in the series!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Rick Riordan's Sea of Monsters and am about to begin The Titan's Curse, also by Riordan. They are from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series; The Boy read them and now I am.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!