Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girls' evening out


Last night, I took The Girl, four of her friends, and my mom out to see HSM3. It was really quite fun. All the girls met us at the theater. I bought them each a kid's pack (popcorn, fun dip & drink...go sugar!) and in we went. The theater was almost empty - there were only two other families/groups there that I remember (which is why we went on a Monday night and not over the weekend!). The movie was actually rather cute. Mom even enjoyed it, although she'd never seen HSM or HSM2.


The girls had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. They danced in their seats (we were in the back row) and then sang along to Radio Disney the whole ride home. Luckily, there was just enough room in the van for me to be able to drive each girl home.

All in all, it was a successful birthday for The Girl!



4 comments:

  1. Awwww... sounds like you had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night. We still need to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to take my daughter to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely grateful Alexis is too young for HSM since I think it would make my head explode. But, yay for a fun girls' night out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!