It has been a long time since I made a card. Actually, it has been a VERY long time. I dug out my supplies and got to work. This time, I added ribbon and used my sewing machine! Those are to biggies for me. Well...not so much the ribbon, but the sewing machine!
Here is the result:
I can honestly say I'm a tad bit embarrassed to give it away. You cannot see from the photo, but there is a rather large red smudge between the ladybug and the ribbon. I'm not sure how it happened. Also, the red body of the ladybug did not stamp properly - despite my stamping it twice. Lastly, the word "things" is blurry because I moved the stamp. It is a long, one-line stamp that I had to split into two. It worked OK but not great.
Overall, I think it came out OK but it could have been SO much better. *sigh* I didn't have the time to redo it, nor did I have time to embellish it further.
All supplies PTI
Swiss Dot ribbon - pure poppy
Pure Poppy; Noir