I was blog hopping over at Shut the Front Door! and she posted this neat questionaire. Just copy, paste and answer away. Let me know that you've done it so I can come visit you!
First Baby Questions:
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Shock - I'd been told I couldn't get pregnant. I thought I was suffering heat exhaustion! (I was absolutely THRILLED, though.)
3. How old were you? 28
4. How did you find out? A blood test from the doctor (see #2)
5. Who did you tell first? My friend who brought me to the doctor. Then, another friend. Then, The Husband.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Nope
7. Due date? The nurse was off by a month (even though I told her that). The doctor said Dec 4.
8. Did you deliver late or on time? Water broke Dec. 2; baby came Dec. 4
9. Did you have morning sickness? Boy, howdy, I sure did...and it lasted ALL DAY!
10. What did you crave? Honestly, I cannot remember.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? the morning sickness
12. What was your first child's sex? male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 30
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? No, but there were some in delivery
15. Where did you give birth? hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? 28
17. Who drove you to the hospital? The Husband
18. Who watched? The Husband
19. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? 3 or 4 epidurals (see #16)
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 13 oz
22. Did your child have any complications? jaundice
23. What did you name him/her? The Boy
24. How old is your first born today? 11