Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gettin' CRAZY!


Friday night was girls' night out, except before the festivities could even begin, I managed to lock my keys in the car! Ugh! The Husband was out of town, so I couldn't call him. Instead, I called our roadside assistance people. In the meantime, it was dinner and drinks with some friends...except we never ended up ordering dinner...or at least I never did! I had left The Boy with a neighbor and had to run and get him (The Girl was at the gym and went home with a friend). So, drinks and some sushi it was!

Saturday night another girlfriend phoned to ask us over for a cook-out. Off we went. This time, however, we were able to eat and relax. No keys locked anywhere. The biggest problem we had Saturday night was that I had brought a chocolate cake but another lady had brought brownies and everyone ate those. My kids were the only ones going on and on about the chocolate cake! They were not happy we never cut it! I tried to leave it at my friend's house, but that didn't work out. It's here now.

Doesn't sound like much excitement, but it was. So much so that both kids are still in bed asleep! Maybe next weekend will be more low-key!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!