Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spell Check


Yesterday, my friend posted a really funny video clip on facebook. I loved it so much I posted it on my profile. While I was doing that, I was texting The Husband. I intended to type, "You have got to see what I posted on my fb wall. You will love it!" Since the keys on the iPhone are so small, I sometimes make mistakes. Since it is so very smart, my iPhone makes the corrections it thinks I want.

What I sent The Husband was, "You have gonads what I posted on my fb wall. You will love it!"

VERY different message, no? You can just imagine the confusion (and laughter) that ensued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!