Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Chanukah!


Tonight is the first night of Chanukah. We did not do much to celebrate. The Boy had basketball practice till 5PM, so we quickly came home, he showered, we lit the candles, and then decided our gift tonight would be dinner out.

We had a nice dinner and, for the most part, The Kids behaved themselves, which is always a treat. I had told them it was what I *really* wanted for Chanukah this year!

I did give The Boy and The Girl each a bag of gelt. We have dark chocolate this year, which is our preference in the world of chocolates. I forgot to give them the dreidels I bought for them. Oh well...there is always tomorrow night!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Chanukah!!

    Hey... um... how do you decide which of the 4 different spellings of Chanukah to use???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!