Saturday, July 23, 2011

Neat Website

If you have not already checked it out, Pinterest is a really cool website. My friend, Nichole, got me hooked and I really love it. I believe it requires an invite, but if you go to the website you can request an invite and you should receive one promptly (I believe it took a day).

The thing about Pinterest is that in addition to seeing lots of cool ideas and things, you can search for things as well. If you are throwing a Halloween party, you can type "Halloween party ideas" and you'll get TONS of stuff. Change the wording to simply "Halloween" and you'll get a whole different set of ideas.

Anyway, it's a really cool site and I recommend it. So far, the only drawback seems to be that you cannot start a "private board." This can be a problem if you are looking to pin ideas for a specific birthday/celebration that is a surprise and the guest of honor is following you on Pinterest. Perhaps one day they'll allow for private boards. Until then, happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!