Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cooperation

Now, this is rare…so much so that it requires documentation! The Boy and The Girl were working out. They do a modified Crossfit Kids workout a la The Husband. The kids love it. Anyway, I went out to check on them and was astonished at the cooperative effort! After completing her chin-ups, The Girl went to run her last lap down the street and back. The Boy returned while The Girl was gone. As he came up to me I told him how proud of him I was. He stopped to tell me how well The Girl was doing – how hard she was working. I was shocked. The Husband was also praising both kids. The Girl returned and The Boy put his arm around her and told her she was not a ‘puppy’ anymore but was definitely a ‘big dog’.

They are getting cleaned up now. The Girl is in the shower and The Boy is sitting in the bathroom reading to her.

I LOVE these moments!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta grab those moments while you can...store them for the times you feel like running away! I love that you have the kids doing workouts...gotta try that!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!