Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Irony

So for some time, I have read other people's blogs. I enjoy them. They are humorous, witty, and, at times, soul bearingly sad. I am moved by the posts I read. I have been told by many that I should pen (ok - type...we all know there is no pen anywhere near right now) my own blog. I tend to look at life from an extremely sarcastic point of view. I am a pretty funny person and tell stories well. I have thought about blogging for a while and even had some funny, witty posts...in my head. I finally caved - here I am - my very own blog. And - just as I expected, now that I have my forum, I have nothing to say! Nothing funny, witty, or even interesting is stirring in the void that rests upon my shoulders. True irony at its best.

1 comment:

  1. Heehee - I know the feeling! :D
    Its like having every color of the rainbow at your fingertips and a big white blank canvas...and not knowing what to put on it...too many choices, too hard to narrow down! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!