Monday, December 3, 2007

get those creative juices flowing...

So today we had a bit of an impromptu meeting at work. The holidays are coming and we need to do something for the custodial staff. I was selected to purchase a card. Being the rebel I am, I made it certain that I would be getting a CHRISTMAS card and not a holiday card. ;)

Making my Secret Santa gift got me in the creative mood and I decided that I would make a card rather than go out and purchase one. It took a bit longer than I had expected...the creative juices are rusty! Anyway, here is the card I ended up with. I used a section of an SU stamp for the trees and used one of the circles from Papertrey Ink's Borders and Corners circle set to make my background paper.

I think it came out cute. Hope the recipient likes it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!