Friday, December 21, 2007

Vacation!

I am officially on vacation for a bit. The Husband is on vacation as well. Fancy that! Hell, even the kids are out of school. Damn...um...I mean...Yea! :)

So we're planning on enjoying ourselves during this time off (duh...who would plan otherwise?!). We're headed out on a quick road trip to visit family. Should be a blast, provided we, as a family unit, do not implode on the way there! We've outfitted the vehicle with a DVD player and satellite radio, so all *should* go well. Just have to activate said satellite radio and remember to actually BRING the DVDs along with us! The Husband and I used to love to go on road trips prior to having children, so we know we'll enjoy the journey. Traffic, however, has a habit of ruining even the best planned road trip. (Why do I hear the theme song to National Lampoon's Vacation in my head right now?!)

So...Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that jazz. I may try to post from afar. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Happy traveling! I do love a good road trip. Don't forget to stop and smell a few roses along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!