Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fairies are REAL

Did you know this? I did not. I found out this evening, after dinner. The Boy and The Girl were enjoying an extremely rare treat...dessert! The Girl decided to explain to The Boy that fairies are, in fact, real. All you have to do is say "I believe in Tinkerbell." That part must be said clearly and out loud. Then, you simply write a letter to a fairy and leave it on your pillow at night. "Sometimes she writes back and sometimes she doesn't." I thought that was an important piece of information! Apparently, fairies not only write back, but they sometimes leave gifts. The Girl's friend got a book! You think a fairy could fit a nice stack of bills under my pillow? I've a feeling the fairies won't respond to my notes.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling you are right. It certainly seems we should have gotten a parent's user manual when we had children, heh? No one told me about the fairies, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!