Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Husband did well. I came home today to find a large package waiting for me at the front door. I now have two dozen beautiful roses in a pink vase on my dining room table. They are quite fragrant as well. The cleaning lady came yesterday, so all is clean and I'm so happy (except that it is loud in my house, what with The Boy and The Girl living here...).
Additionally, I am fearful I'm getting sick, which totally sucks. I do not have time to get a cold but I don't think I'm winning the fight. *sigh* I'm going to rest now.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sick is no fun - especially when you are the mom. Take a moment to smell the roses ... and the nyquil and call it a day. Hugs coming your way.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!