Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Technical difficulties - please stand by...

Today has been a BAD day...and it's just now 5pm! Almost nothing has gone my way today and that just SUCKS. Had a meeting first thing this morning and everyone was annoying. I really don't like when people tell me what to do. And don't act like you are better than I am because you are not. In this instance, we are equal. After the meeting, things ran smoothly for a while but then, just before lunch, I headed to the land of MASSIVE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES and it wasn't enough to "Please Stand By." I am very much a creature of habit and I do not like my routines to be disrupted. That being said, the technical difficulties left me with my hands tied. I got as much done as I could but I was very unhappy with the outcome. Of course what's done is done and there are no "do-overs." My day ended with some other sort of minor catastrophe and I don't know that I've ever been so ready to leave work!

I can't STAND stupid people. OK - starting to feel better now. Perhaps I'll drink a bottle glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!