Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Because there aren't enough of these guys out there...

Since I said I was going to add photos to my blog, I was walking around outside the other day, camera in hand, looking for some amazing and inspiring shots. I live across the street from a lake and it is beautiful all year (well, at least I think it is...we have not been here for a full year just yet).

Anyway, as I was wandering around, this is what I saw...


Nice, huh? Because these guys? Well, clearly there are not enough of them already running around! Heck - I don't even know what they are, but they're creepy all the same!

Tune in tomorrow for a photo of last night's visitor...

1 comment:

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!