What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a SAHM to The Boy, who was 5-mo-old, and about 3 months pregnant with The Girl. I was also completely INSANE! Incidentally, I was even blogging back then but I didn't realize it. I had a website for The Boy and used it to share photos and stories/anecdotes with family and friends.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
Chocolate – almost any variety
Ruffles chips with onion dip (but I *rarely* eat them)
My friend Nichole’s Guacamole and chips
Five Things on My To Do List Today:
Cut The Husband’s hair
Catch up on paperwork
Straighten the house
Find my desk! (OK - that's wishful thinking!)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy The Husband a new road bike
Donate a bunch to charity (I’m a sucker for kids!)
Five Jobs I have had:
Online Customer Service Rep.
Ice Cream shop server
Five of my bad habits:
Biting my nails
Five Places I have lived:
People I want to get to know better: (yes this means you are tagged!)
Burg Baby's Mom
Six random things:
1. I am majorly obsessive compulsive about the silliest things. If you know me in person, you'll totally agree, and yet, if you don't but see my office, you’ll swear I am lying!
2. I love street, county, and state fairs. I am a people watcher and I drag The Husband to them all the time. He hates them!
3. One day, I WILL make a quilt. I love all things crafty and I’ve read every Elm Creek Quilt novel to date and am determined in this endeavor.
4. I can't stand Country Music. I loathe it. The Husband is a redneck and loves it. We are musically incompatible.
5. I have three brothers; we all have children. Each of our first born is a boy.
6. Apparently, I cannot count. I listed only 5 random things and had to come back to add this sixth one! :)