Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Damn Yankees

Well, they won. Did you hear me? They WON. The 8th place team BEAT the 1st place team. Know what that means? ANOTHER GAME! This one is on Monday and as of yet, we have no conflicts...

OK - I admit - I'm happy for the kids. The Boy is thrilled. He played well tonight. He had 3 at-bats. The first time, he walked; the second time, he was hit by the ball; the third time, he hit a double. After his double, he stole third and then home. The final score was 5 to 3.

And no...I did not get a speeding ticket! Unfortunately, I'm too tired to drink heavily, so I will just go to sleep instead. I will keep you posted on the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!