Monday, July 21, 2008

And now for something random

I have had a somewhat productive day so far. I did some laundry, ran the dishwasher (no...it is not unloaded yet but the laundry is folded...and NO, it's not put away...jeez! One step at a time here, people. I'm not Wonder Woman!) and went to the grocery. When we got home, I made lunch for the kids and then decided what I *really* wanted to do was make something. A quilt came to mind but I quickly pushed that aside after doubling over with laughter. Instead, I decided on a card. Much easier than a quilt and I have all the materials necessary right here.

I recently purchased Boards & Beams from PapertreyInk and decided I really wanted to play with it. It took me about 20 minutes to whip up this little card. Of course, I did not make it for anyone in particular. I know no one who is away, nor do I know anyone who is just coming home from anywhere. I have a brother who is moving soon but this does not really fit that occasion.

Anyway...here is the card. Hope you like it. I don't have time to make another because it is freakishly quiet in the house and there is no telling what The Boy or The Girl is up to. I'd better go check!

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow (SU); Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Palette Noir (PTI), Metallic Art Pencils (SU), Blender Pen (SU)
Ribbon: unknown

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting yesterday! Love the card ~ hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it always the unloading/putting away that gets us! If it wasn't for those things I would always be totally on top of chores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stamped!!! I LOVE it! I haven't bought that set yet....so much coloring and it completely freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!