Monday, August 25, 2008

Gonna go back...back...back to school again!

Today was the first day of school. WOOOHOOO!! Can you tell I'm excited? This is not, in any way, a funny entry. This is brutally honest. THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL! I'm pretty happy about that. Sure, I'll miss the lazy summer days of non-scheduled days, but for the most part, I'm happy to be back on a schedule. And...it's nice to be sending the kids to bed at 8pm again!

Here are the cuties waiting for the bus...Don't mind the blinding glare. I got them cool new backpacks from Lands End at the end of last year and they are, obviously, reflective. They have battery packs and light up as well but they were not turned on (HONEST!).



They each got new shoes. I LOVE the pair The Girl got:




These? These are a SIZE 7!!! WTH?! His feet are bigger than mine! *sigh*


4 comments:

  1. Awe I'm glad you were excited!! Also love the throw back to Grease 2 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Girl's shoes are ADORABLE!!! I wish Nikes worked for me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats sooo funny cause i got my boy new nikes for school this year too, i figured it was "time" to get him something other than lame target 10 dollar tennis shoes!! very cute, i surfed over from hott tubb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love being on a schedule.

    I can wear Bray's shoes - he's only 10. When did he grow so much??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!