Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back in the gym


The Girl, that is...not me! Don't get me wrong - I'd love to be one of those people who loves to exercise. Well, truth be known, I do enjoy it when I'm finished, but I don't like to sweat, so I don't like to work out. Whatever.

Anyway, we're not talking about me. We're talking about The Girl.

And, we're not talking about a work-out gym. We're talking about a gymnastics gym (which, technically is a work-out gym since the girls do work out there...but, again, whatever!).

Today, The Girl had another competition. She did well; it was her best competition this year. She scored an 8.95 on beam, a 9.15 on floor, an 8.80 on vault, and a 9.20 on bars for an AA of 36.10. She finished in 3rd place.

There is one more competition this year; it is in about a month. I hope to see that she improves even more. It'd make her so happy!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to The Girl! Sounds like a great meet.
    We're heading to Knoxville next Sunday - wish us luck. She competes at 8am Monday morning - again. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful Wendy! Tell her one of her Nov. aunts is very proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's letting me comment now. Don't know what I was doing wrong but it's fixed now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!