Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top 'o the mornin'...er...um...afternoon...to ya!


I'm working really hard at getting back in the swing of posting. Two days in a row. Amazing! And...a fun color today, to boot!

I'm enjoying an extremely rare moment of peace and quiet IN MY HOUSE right now. I am home from work but the kids are not yet home from school; they will be late today. The Husband, of course, is not home yet either. The only sounds I hear (aside from my typing) are The Dog sighing as she settles in for yet another nap, and the ticking of the clock on the wall.

Such heaven it is to be home alone! It's so rare, I am procrastinating a much needed trip to the store because I want to enjoy every moment of peace. It won't last; it never does.

Last night, The Boy had a baseball game. They won 5-3. The boy did have one error, but played well and even scored one of the five runs. Tonight is an off night, but there is another game tomorrow, and, as I said, a double-header Friday night. At least the weather is supposed to be nice.

Have a nice and safe St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Being all alone in my house is probably my most favorite thing in the world. And it almost never happens! When it does, it shocks me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!