Monday, March 29, 2010

Yardwork - family fun style


Saturday was a beautiful day here, so we decided to tackle some yardwork. The first order of business was to mow the lawn. It is the first time this year we've mowed. The Husband decided it was time for The Boy to learn how to mow. We have a riding mower, so it's not a difficult job. Still, I was nervous. I made sure to take a photo, though (although I'm having difficulty getting it off my phone and onto the computer!).

Our second job was to trim up the holly bushes out front. I had a lot of fun with that. The kids picked up and bagged all the garbage. I forgot to take a "before" shot of the bushes, but here is the "after" shot.

Next, we decided to try to hide the unsightly air conditioners. Here is the before picture:
First, we dug holes and set our posts...
Then, we attached the fence panels...
Voila! Camouflaged a/c units!
Of course, the project took a wee bit longer than we'd anticipated, so these guys are going to have to wait for the next nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!