Thursday, October 21, 2010

I really am bad at this!

The blogging, I mean.

I have a lot to say...a lot on my mind, but what I don't have is a lot of time to write it all.

Here are some random things...

The Boy's football team lost again.

The Girl is doing well at the gym, but she's frustrated.

The Girl wants a compound bow for her birthday.
She is getting one.
The Boy already has a compound bow.

He got it for an early birthday present!

The Husband also has a compound bow.

I am the only one without one...and I'm OK with that.

There is a 3-D deer target in my backyard.

I spend too much time in my van.

I've started walking and go about 3 miles every day while The Boy is at football practice.

I haven't noticed a change yet.

The Husband just walked in the door and I am logging off!





1 comment:

  1. I know, it's hard to find time to come up with posts, isn't it? Between baseball tournaments & gymnastics I'm always on the go. Speaking of gymnastics - G has her first meet this Sunday. Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!