Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quick Recap

We have THE CRUD. Well, not all of us, but most of us! The Husband, The Girl, and I all have something and we know it is allergy induced, but that really doesn't make it any better! I had it two weeks ago, but it is so darned dry here, it has come back for a second round. The Girl also had it about two weeks ago and she's doing much better than I right now. She actually had to call me from the gym on Wednesday so I could pick her up. We kept her out of the gym last night and today just for safe measure - and to help make sure if it is *not* allergy related, it won't spread there! The Husband has been fighting it for about a week. The Boy is the only one not currently effected!

There was a football game today, but it wasn't a good one. The Boy's team lost 14 - 6. I don't think the game was as close as the score indicates. It was ugly. Hopefully, next week will be better.

Now we have what's left of the weekend to rest up for another whirlwind of activity all week! I'm so ready for a vacation!!!

3 comments:

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!