Monday, May 30, 2011

Vacation!

It is finally here! Summer has, in my world, officially started. And, like all good things, it won't last long. All the same, I hope to make the most of it.

Yesterday was the very first day that I did not have to be anywhere at any specific time. I relished in that fact...so much so that I did not even leave my house all day. I can't remember the last time I did that! I *thought* about going places...the grocery, a friend's house, a different store...but I kept coming back to the idea that I didn't have to go anywhere, so I didn't.

Today we are back to our running. Basketball practice this morning. Perhaps hang out with friends this afternoon/evening. Basketball tournament over the next three days, appointments and luncheons this week, and the dreaded trip to the grocery store.

Alas, summer will fly by and before I know it, I'll be headed back to school (August 1 for me!!!). In the meantime, I hope to do a lot of relaxing and READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!