Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reading for fun

I swear, I nearly forgot what that was like...to read for fun, that is! It's been so long since I had the time to devote to myself. Now that school is out, I intend to do a lot more reading. I have several books on the list, too.

Yesterday, I read Summer Island, by Kristin Hannah. I have enjoyed all of her books so far. (I see I linked to the Kindle edition; I read the actual paperback. I do not own a Kindle.)

My mom gave me a few other books to read as well. From her, I have Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman, and The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister. Eventually, I would like to read The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo and the other books that follow. Mom has those as well but I haven't gotten them from her yet.

There will also be a new Stephanie Plum novel, Smokin' Seventeen, by Janet Evanovich, this summer and I can't wait for that one!

What is on your summer reading list? What do your recommend I try?

1 comment:

  1. I literally just finished summer island today! How funny! And I've read school of ingredients.... It's a super read as well! Maybe... Just maybe I'll get the opportunity to catch up on the elm creek quilters this summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!