Sunday, July 10, 2011

Backward Desserts

Yes, you guessed it. Backward desserts is STRESSED!

I know, I know...most people prefer to look at it the other way around. I wish I could, but right now, it's more stress than dessert and I'm hoping to try to stay AWAY from the desserts!

You see, there comes a time in every Jewish child's life when he or she is called to the Torah. It is a time of joy and happiness. It is a signal of adulthood. It is an occasion to be celebrated.

With that celebration comes a party. With the party comes stress. Are you following me here?!

We are within the 6 week countdown to the event. There are fewer than 40 days between now and when my head will explode. Have I mentioned that school starts back up inside this block of time so I will have the added stress of the new school year and all it entails as well as all else on my mind?!

The Boy is not exactly counting down the days. Yes, he's excited about a party, but not so much about the service. The Girl is pretty excited about both aspects. I am still stressed. (Have I mentioned that yet?!) The Husband is taking it easy and not worrying one bit. After all, that's what he married me for, isn't it?! His job is to sit back and relax. MY job is to go crazy!

So...if you don't hear from me, fear not. I am somewhere losing my mind as I try to finish planning and preparing and counting and such.

Incidentally, I am already planning The Girl's elopement!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!