Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time off

Well, not really off, but time away, I guess! My parents are visiting for a week so I will be taking off early from work the rest of the week. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm taking a full day off on Tuesday because I have another doctor appointment and it is about an hour away. It is also my mom's birthday that day, so I'll take her out to lunch. Then, since it is Tuesday, we'll get back to our super busy Tuesday/Thursday schedule!

I'm looking forward to the visit. While here, they will get to see one of The Boy's football games, The Girl's gymnastics practice and celebrate The Girl's birthday (she, Mom, and I are all October babies).

I'll update when something interesting is actually happening!

3 comments:

  1. Have a nice visit.
    Let us know how it goes with the dr.
    Happy Birthday to the Girl. (Daddy has a b-day around here on Sun.)
    G's first competition is tomorrow -wish us luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a LOVELY time!! Happy birthday to all your birthday babies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!