Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They're definitely HIS children...


Today, at dinner, our lone deer came out of the woods and across our yard, as it does about every third night or so. (OK. I have no idea if it is the same deer, but, to me, they all look the same and for the sake of my story, it's the same one.) I mention to the kids that the deer is back. They have not yet seen it, so they both jump up from the dinner table to look. I am expecting awe or something. Instead, I hear from The Girl, mind you, "Can we shoot it?" The Boy adds in that if we use a silencer we could totally do it.

*sigh*


2 comments:

  1. That's defintely not something I'd expect to hear from The Girl. I guess country life agrees with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is priceless!! I had to giggle!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!