Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clean dog and pull-ups



It's hot today. Not killer hot, but hot. It's 87* with a heat index of 92*. I decided this would be a good day to bathe The Dog...she stinks!

The first step in bathing the dog is finding the doggie shampoo. Except I can't. I have NO CLUE where it is. This might be in part due to the fact that we have not bathed her since we moved here, so, of course I have no idea where it is. I resort to the next best thing...shampoo. It's The Husband's shampoo, and I know he won't mind. (Actually, it's hotel shampoo, so no one will mind!)

After I bathed the dog, I kinda felt like being out in the garage some more. No idea why. So, I decided to sweep out the garage. It's mostly clean because of the gym and all (which reminds me...I never posted phase 2 of the gym. I'll get to that soon.) The loft is about half done. The pull-up bar is there. I looked at it and decided to give it a try.

Guess what! I pulled myself up! It wasn't a "chest to bar" pull up or anything like that...more like a "I think my nose is even with the bar" pull-up, but I did it...no jump or anything. Then, a bit later, feeling pretty full of myself, I decided to give it another go. This time, I got my chin up there. Keep in mind, I'm not the smallest gal in the world, so I'm pretty darned impressed that I sort of did two whole pull-ups...unassisted!

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!