Thursday, December 24, 2009

Scrooge


So here it is, December 24th. Christmas eve. And, ya know...I'm just not feelin' it. It may be because it's 58* outside!

I'm not anti-Christmas in any way...don't get me wrong. I'm just not feelin' the whole Christmas thing right now and it's really bumming me out. I'm extremely irritable, too, and it shows. I guess it could be the Christmas Blues, but I can't think of any reason I have to have said blues.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all and I hope each of you has a wonderful new year!!

1 comment:

  1. Chalk it up to horomones & let it go. Maybe Christmas day will be better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!