1. There is such a thing as a shit-spreader, although it is commonly called a manure spreader.
2. Tractors come in ALL sizes from cute little ones to ginormous ones.
3. Just as cars are doing in Detroit, tractors are going retro! This is a brand new model.
4. Tractor attachments are expensive!
5. We need several attachments!
6. I need to learn how to "can" foods.
7. Why is it called "canning" when you put things in glass jars?
8. 79 acres is a LOT of land. (OK...technically, I knew that, but sometimes, it's overwhelming.)
9. I love old grain bins.
10. There are catalogs for chickens! I looked through two different ones last week.
11. There are special spreaders for chicken poop too.
12. Chicken poop spreaders fling chicken poop 50 feet!
13. Hawks are territorial; we have several at our farm.
14. The Husband saw a coyote on the farm the other day. I think that's cool as hell, but The Husband does not.
15. The color of a chicken does not necessarily determine the color of its egg.
There is so much more, but am at a loss right now. Happy Trails and have a Happy 4th of July. Remember what it means.