Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow! Who knew hitting "enter" after the name of the post immediately posted an empty thread? Not me! Thank goodness for the "edit" button!

So, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies of the world. I've spent a good amount of my morning reading people's facebook statuses, many of which say how lucky they are to be the moms of their beloved children. I didn't post that. I did wish a happy day to my mom, and another to all my friends and family who are moms.

We have had a peaceful weekend so far. Yesterday, we were doing some tidying up. Is that really a word? "Tidying?" And, if it is, is that how it's spelled? Seems so odd to me right now. But I digress...

In the midst of the tidying, I decided it was time, once again, to clean out the pantry. I spent most of the morning cleaning, moving shelves, and reorganizing. Then, I turned to look at the laundry room. (Technically, the pantry is *in* the laundry room, but on the opposite wall of the washer and dryer.) I have a small shelf unit next to the washer and dryer (which are stacked, but probably shouldn't be...but that's a whole 'nother post). I decided I needed another small shelf unit to place behind the current one so there would be plenty of storage. I quick shower and off I went to the store. I bought another shelf and put it up. It looks great, too.

Today has been a pretty lazy day. The kids bought me breakfast on our way to Hebrew school, which was nice. Now, they're playing with friends. Later, another friend is coming over and we are going to cook out.

Hope every mommy out there has a super fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!