Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random stuff

I'm back.

BUT...I make no promises. Life is busy and blogging takes time.

Things have settled down considerably around here. The Boy has finished sports for the school year. His baseball team ended the season 10 and 5, I believe. They placed 3rd in the final tournament.

The Girl has yet to start back in sports. She had cheerleader try-outs last week but we will not hear back on that for another week or so.

I'm in the midst of the calm. It is officially day 2 of no extra-curricular activities and I truly don't know what to do with myself!

Both kids tried out for and made the middle-school math team. Their competition was last week and they each had the top score for their grade in their school. I was a very proud mamma!

Both are also preparing for their B'nai Mitzvot. That will happen at the end of the summer (or, if you are in our area of the world, where school starts WAY before it should, early next school year). The Girl knows her Haftorah portion very well; The Boy knows his, but not as well. Both are still working on it.

Not much else going on at the moment. I'll try to be more savvy or witty next time! Hopefully, that won't be far off.

1 comment:

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!