Monday, June 13, 2011

My ABCs

Here is some meaningless information you may or may not (I'm guessing may not) find interesting about me!

Age: 42

Bed Size: Full. My friends think we’re crazy, but we like it this way – it’s more snuggly!

Chore you hate: All of them!!

Dogs: Boxer named Bailey

Essential start of your day: COFFEE

Favorite Color: Green

Gold or silver: silver

Height: 5’ 2” Ok, fine! 5' 1 3/4". You caught me!

Instruments I play or have played: violin, guitar, & piano – none of them well!

Job Title: professionally - Teacher; always - Wife & Mom

Kids: Two

Live: In a great house that I wish was located elsewhere on more land!

Mom’s Name: Ma!!

Nickname: CPK

Overnight hospital stays: 3; two kids and a hysterectomy

Pet Peeve: Really? You think we have time for this? It could take DAYS to type!

Quote from a movie: “You’re killin’ me, Smalls!” (The Sandlot)

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 3 brothers

Time you wake up: During the school year, 5:15; in the summer, whenever!

Underwear: What kind of question is this? Do I wear it? or what kind? Yes, I wear it, and I share secrets with Victoria!

Vegetables you dislike: I love veggies and can’t think of any I dislike…

What makes you run late: Kids and/or the computer!

X-rays you’ve had done: good question…a bunch, but can’t remember them all.

Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy!

Zoo animal: Penguins and Polar Bears

Thanks to Jason for this!

Your turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!