Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friends in low places

It seems the deceased mouse indeed has a friend. I learned about him today when I opened the silverware drawer to get a fork and found some mouse poo on it.

Can you say YUCK?! I swear I puked a little in my mouth!

SO...we emptied out the silverware drawer (which had a LOT of droppings in it...droppings that were NOT there yesterday when I emptied the dishwasher, by the way) and put everything in the dishwasher on high heat! We cleaned out the drawer and now the silverware is sitting on the counter top. I am waiting to see if there are signs of Mr. Mouse again in the drawer. I need to put the trap in there.

What bothers me most, though, is that the silverware drawer is above the tupperware cabinet. Guess what has to be cleaned out next?

Again, I don't mind having the random mouse now and again, but ONE per year is all I can handle. I would prefer this little guy go next door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!