Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moving right along

Well, there have been no more signs of our little rodents, so that is a good thing. I have put the silverware away, which is good, because it was getting on my nerves sitting on the counter top!

All the invitations for the B'nai Mitzvah have gone out and we received the first few response cards yesterday. People are amusing. Because some people are invited to two parties, I have two response cards. I have only one response envelope. I would think people could figure this out and put both cards into the envelope. In my first six responses, one person did not make this connection and mailed one response card in a different envelope. I don't really mind, but I had paid for the postage. Guess he wanted to pay a little more!

Today, I meet with the caterer. I'm not even sure what the questions I have are, but I had better figure that out; we meet in three hours!

I have gone into work only one day so far. There is so much to do there, it is overwhelming. I will definitely go back again this week and most likely, a bunch next week...I think!

I think my posts will become more infrequent, but I'm trying to keep on top of it all. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; however, this is NOT the place to promote your blog or website. If you do, be aware your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful and use this space to for what it is intended.

Thanks!